Tuesday, March 14

Hello all after more than a month of hiatus.

I'm Back (in the tone of Kyle Schwartz of South Park)

During these 2 months alot of things had happened. First of all, on 3rd of March 2006, i was diagnosed and suspected of having diabetes. When i heard this from the army doctor at central manpower base, i was devastated. Partly because, i was so young and i can't believe i got this disease that in my eyes belongs to the seniors. I couldn't sleep or eat over the weekend as i had a confirmation test on the coming monday. Fortunately, subsequent tests proved negative and i did not have it at all. But still after this ordeal, i finally come to think that maybe it's time for me to take care of my body afterall. As it's my body for life, and there is no subsitute for that. Once anything spoiled, it's gone.

It's already 3months since i had become a moderator at keeptouch forum. Well it's a nice experience as i have never being mod before in any popular forum in this vast internet world and i am really happy to continue my service for the forum.

Just last night i had finished the powerpoint of my final year project and i was really satisfied with it. I hoped we could score during our presentation next week. This is technically my last week at ITE MacPherson and i cant wait for it to end. After that i will have to go to appeal to Republic Poly hoping that they let me into any course offered there.

Anyway, recently i had a chat with Valerie and was surprised that we've already being friends with each other for 7 years already. This shown that time really do flies. Well it's a pity that i'm only close to her recently especially when both of us will almost look at each other at the eyes in class at loyang. I not sure whether will we ever be schoolmates again and will i go to the same polytechnic as her. Anyway, the reason i want to go RP is because i feel that the way they teach is cool and i'm also sick of the traditional lecturer-student kind of teaching. I want to be a independent person.

Anyway i think i have nothing to blog about now. Hopefully from today onwards, i can blog on a daily basis.