Sunday, December 25

My Heartfelt Apology

Dear Jakob,

I had done alot of thinking over the past few hours since leaving her house about what happened over the past weeks. I want you to know that everything that I'm about to say is coming from me, who is not affected by bipolar disorder. I know that it will be very difficult for you to accept my apology, but I want you to think about our friendship as well.

The main reason i decided to write you this letter is because since met you, i felt that our friendship had become too valuable to lose over some silly actions by me. I feel that i could and should had handled it in a better way, but you never gave me a chance to speak or rather i had did not know what to say for that matter. I hope this post will give us both a chance to understand one another better.

I admit that I was wrong for telling people that you blocked me on msn and claiming that you hated me without hearing your opinion first, but the reason for that is because I had developed a false belief of you as well as some other stuffs due to the bipolar disorder that I'm having now and also I felt that i can coped with it already. I want you to know that I am very sorry and this is a special blog entry from me to you, saying that I'm Really Sorry!! I think that I have made the right decision writing this to you. Please reply to me as i really wanted to hear from you.

Yours' Sincerely,

Jason