Monday, November 13

Untitled

Since the first time i met you, I couldn't quite seem to forget you. And lately I seem to find that you are always on my mind. I feel so happy around you and of course, thank God that he led me to you. At first, I thought you are a good friend but I realised that the feelings didn't just end there. I'm so afraid to tell you because I didn't know what you'd do. I really happy to know that you care about me when i got a mania episode recently, but i fear tomorrow they will stop. I fear it because I love it. And everything you love, you fear you will lose.

Sometimes in life one experiences an emotion which is so strong that is difficult to think, or to reason. Sometimes you get submerged by emotion. I think it's very important to express it - which doesn't necessarily mean hitting someone. I am very mistrustful of people who are over-intellectualising things. Man, it kills passion. A person must allows himself to lose control from time to time. But i think i had let it run too wild and thus unable to get it up on my feet.