Thursday, October 26

Bat Country

He who makes the beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

I tried to drive all through the night, the heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights. No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me. Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn, too many doses and i'm starting to get the attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own, no one can save me and i know i don't want the attentions.

As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights. My hand is on the trigger and i'm ready to ignite. Tomorrow might not make it but everything will definately be alright. Mental friction follows me; shows me what it's like to be free. I really want a friend to take a trip with me but it's not what it's seem to be.

Sometimes i really don't know why we rather lived than die, we looked up towards the sky hoping for an answer to our lives when in fact we already had the solutions but just pass it by. I don't want anyone absolution because i can't make it right. I'll make a beast out of myself so that i can get rids of the pain of being a man.

Actually, I have known from the start that these good ideas will tear my brain apart. I'm really that kind of person that is too weird to live but too rare to die.