Wednesday, October 25

Blinded In Chain

I think we are at it again, i just turned around a fucking war. I don't know where to begin, but i'll start with the radical leaders. Everyone will eventually starts following their steps because it's i sight where you take left and i'll take right. I can feel the hate that you've built up inside me.

But it wasn't a sin, a sorry life in judging every action. And as they're feeding your mind with this shit you forgot and how to speak how to ask all the questions. The business at hand tonight, make the people choose. But i see anoter side in myself but there's not much more i can do. From on the outside looking in myself is listening to push them off my mind and all my knowledge the circle will rebirth itself. If they had it their way, I'd burn in hell and my future's a fucking disaster. Can't anyone see? Give myself all the power and my future will be in a desperate trouble state.

Most would claim I live a lie pointing out it's easy to predict these things. Just like every colour has it's side, they live together to vote but most won't read in between the lines. Please God help me, please save me, of course you are the same like me that can't even control.

My family and friends, it won't matter in the end that i'm sure they will understand as they take a look at the world and see how the human bleeds. As I sit up here and wonder about how a person can sold his mind, body and soul. Looking at the fields so green and I know this sound obscene. I know that i'm living for tomorrow but the decisions i made today will leave me empty in the coming ages.