Sunday, August 22

Still quite moody over my hairstyle which i decided to wear my cap t0 school. Luckily, not being spotted or caught by Discipline Master. Anyway, I heard that he was being complained by student which he was being accused of scolding of "Mother Fucker". I am still being addicted to JJ Lin's Home 2004. OA is quite easy to me but overall not bad. Downloaded tonnes of Naruto animes to watch and also watching a Japanese Action Horror show called Samurai Ressurection. Although it had great sword fighting scene, but i felt the soundtrack is too action-packed already. But it did have certain historical facts in it like Shimabara Uprising, Shiro Amakusa, Yagyu Jubei etc. It is also can say, the movie version of PS2 game, Onimusha.

Anyway, got alot of things to do these few days including signing the cadets up for Heartsaver course, collecting of Flags Day tins. Alot of stuff to do...haiz