Tuesday, August 10

The NDP 2004 were great. Saw Jared performed the hip hop version before the grand finale of Kit Chan duet with JJ Lin over the song "Home". The fireworks were great and frankly speaking i'm still in National Day mood eventhough it is already a distant memory already.

I went down to Pasir Panjang, VRnet. When i was sitting there waiting, I was kind of surprised at the type of service another officer is giving. He was maybe showing his temper for me to see because he was very rude on the phone. I wondered how the person on the other line felt when he knows that the person that supposed to give good attitute to customer are showing such stuff. If i were the speaker, i will shown my temper back at him too. Today going out to Pasir Panjang is really something similar to a eye-opener to me. Maybe been hiding in my shell for too long and time for me to go out as I personally think, i only saw 10-20% of Singapore. And also I went to Tower Records trying to look for Rin cd. But couldn't find it. For your information, Rin is a group made up of 3 beautiful ladies playing classical japanese instrument. They mixed classical music with modern pop culture which really sound great to me.

Tomorrow will be going back to school after kind of long weekends. Instead of having monday blues, i'll be having wednesday blues instead.