Monday, August 2

Have you guys ever thinked back what you were doing back when you were doing 10 years ago? Today on the bus when i was supposed to study the Communication Skill as there was a test later on that day, suddenly i got this feeling. It was 1994 and i was still in Primary School. It was the year my grandmother passed away but it was also the first time i got myself a video gaming console. Back then, even having a console was one of the most memorial things already not to say having PDA like what i see those youngster having now. I missed the first part of the Fireworks Festival yesterday as it was my nephew birthday. But i would definately go down to Marina Bay this sunday, 8 August 2004 to catch it eventhough would missed the megaconcert which Cyndi, 5566, Toro and K-One will be there. I already planned who should i asked to go down with already.

And also, today somebody asked me why did i chose the song by our Singapore very own singer of all the songs i liked. Well, this song really suited by preference as i liked a more melodic song for the blog and also satisfying my lust for rock music. This song is really greatly composed it tells the story of love 3 stages.