Thursday, August 12

I just came back. I bought all the things needed for tomorrow night. A great night for me as it will be my 2nd Colours of Loyang since it started in 2002. Last year i missed for some reason which i will not discussed it here. Colours of Loyang aka COL is something like Speech Day except that it do not have those uniformed groups marching here and there. I think i will long smart and formal with the long sleeve outfit i bought from Isetan.

In the morning, i got EP test. I think i will not do well as I do not know about this test and will definately do very badly for it. It could be my wake up call to work harder for my future aspiration if I cannot make it in ITE, i will definately may not go into the University next time. Tomorrow morning after school, i will make a trip down to Lavender to get my belt while on the way back most probably, to get my hair cut. I really got 1 hairstyle on my mind. And also, Singapore Idol is the best comedy i seen in ages. :P