Saturday, December 27

iPhone 3G

Haha, one of my wishlist for 2009 actually came 6 days before the end of the year. I got my iPhone already from Singtel. Partly because i wanted to get rid of N95. Despite being a good phone, but it's too easy to get damage especially the LCD. Partly another thing that led me to buy the iPhone so soon is the trade-in price of $300 for the Nokia N95. So this is how much it cost:

iPhone 3G 8gb with Flexi Value - $448
Trade-in N95 - $300
Total Payable fee - $148
iPhone silicon case - $10
iPhone Matte Screen Protector - $10

Total Damage - $168

I would say that this is a real good bargain for a phone that can cost up to $1200 without plan.

Anyway, i got a call from Nokia today regarding the application i sent few days ago for the job as a Sales Consultant. Interview confirmed on Tuesday 11am. But i would still try to cheong the ABN Amro job which i had interview on Monday. Because if i worked as a sales consultant for Nokia, I might not have time to take up my part time studies which i intending to take when April comes since my working time would most likely be retail hours which is anytime from 10am to 10pm but i know Nokia closes around 9pm. it's a 7 hours/day job but still i still prefer working during working hours like 8am - 6pm or something similar. Pray for me.

With this I'm gonna log off. Going to play abit of Football Manager 2009 before going to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day.