Wednesday, December 24

It's Christmas Time

Listening to: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Hi again, i decided to update my blog now if not i don't think i got the time to update again soon. Yeah, i'm officially a civilian again. I already ORDed last wednesday and the feeling of getting my pink ic back is really great. Well it's kinda sad leaving the place that I had spent 2 years especially thinking of how many great friends i had known there. But life moves on. Now i think that i'll be facing new challenges as an adult. When i went into Army, i was still a young adult and i turned 21 in army so i think that whatever i do now is as a young adult.

Ok now for my plan for 2009. Well I had some plans for it but the major ones are of course continue with my diploma studies. My diploma studies was cut short due to mindef not granting me deferment back in 2006 and now i guessed it's right for me to continue doing so. But the problem is that well for my current situation, I couldn't get Bank Loan as I do not have a full time job now. So the earliest that I can go for my studies is in April 2009. Speaking of jobs, I was due for interview with ABN AMRO next monday at 11am. Wish me good luck as I really need a full time job now. I wanted to fund my studies and also wanted to get some of the stuff that I wanted for 2009. One is the iphone or Nokia 5800, the other is the Taiwan trip at the end of the year. Others include getting my driving license and of course getting an either PS3 or Xbox360. However, i can put these gaming stuff on hold first as I don't think i got the time to play the games.

Today being Christmas's Eve and also the first Christmas Eve i spent at home. It's a rainy day but it's really good to sleep. First thing in the morning, i recieved a good news saying that I had been shortlisted by ABN AMRO and what's better. I hoped that my week will gets better and ends 2008 on a high note which is being confirmed by ABN AMRO as their new staff. Prayed hard. Will update again i promised. :D