Thursday, October 16

Weekend coming!!!

Better In Time - Leona Lewis

Hi all, i guess it's quite surprising for me to post at this hour and especially on this rainy thursday. Not sure why but i just feel like updating it. Anyway, i had a very slow week and I'm really glad that weekend is just 1 more day away. Yeah!!!

The video i attached above is "Better In Time" by Leona Lewis. She was a winner in X-Factor competition in the UK and i really like one of the past songs, "Bleeding Love". It's kind of song where it describe a relationship between a couple as it turn to a separation and the singer really hopes that she will get better in time. It's currently one of my favourite song but than i'm still in a very great relationship with HER. Anyway, speaking of her i think i shall post a picture taken last saturday at the bus stop opposite Downtown East.

Photobucket

It was taken using my friend handphone and i know it did shows abit of the blur but still clear to enough to see our face. Haha. Monday had accompanied Wai Kit to Far East Plaza to get his PSP. It does makes me realised that I really had not been playing PSP much recently. Well i guess probably Sony needs to come out more kick ass games to make people like me get interested in PSP again. I had yet to update to their more up to date firmware, Firmware 5.0 as i'm currently waiting for a M33 version to come out. However i won't care about what firmware they would be coming out as i'm not really of a gamer anymore. I think there are much in life waiting for me other than games i would really love to explore it after I ORD this coming december.

Anyway, there i goes again - should i get myself a tennis racket or not? I wanted to invest in one but still got this lingering feeling that since I'm only a casual player and it's not very worth it for me to get one for myself.

I think i'm logging off now. I hoped tomorrow passed fast so it's weekend and i again needed some rest. It's gonna be a long weekend for me. I'll be only returning to camp on tuesday as monday is an off day for me.