Tuesday, June 14

Sorry for the lack of posting recently as i'm been very busy. Busy rushing through those games as i may not have even more time to do this when school reopen on 20 June. I think i going there to get my timetable that all then go home. By the way, lessons only officially starts on 27 June. I am listening to "Last Train Home by Lost Prophets" now. I want to say that these guys from Wales rules man.... They are singing the type of alternative rock that i always like. Alternative rock should be having a mix of metal, screaming, slow rock, modern rock etc. The other is Story of The Year. Both are great bands. Anyway, i'm thinking of changing this rock template too. Probably going to link it to my personal website which i'm building with Frontpage now. I got not much idea of what i want in it yet except profile, resume etc. Maybe going to incorporate some visual basic codings etc into it.....