Sunday, May 29

2am in a sunday morning and i'm here blogging another issue. Well as expected, i was teased by Ben at his house when i went for little Calvin's 2nd birthday. I would say the food is not that bad since i do not like eating malay food at all. I felt that they put in lot of garlic in my opinion but still i'm in no position to criticise those food since i'm already very fortunate to be in a country where we do not need to worry about 3 meals per day etc. I finally bought a mini optical mouse to go along with my laptop. Since i'm having aching wrist whenever i used the laptop due to the navigation through the touchpad. I hoped to sleep now but i cannot sleep actually.... as i'm excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow going for the meeting for the loyang secondary school sec 1 and 2 camp briefing at 4pm, Sunplaza park. Hopefully i can find them easily and hoped they give me a good post. I would much preferred being a first aid person since it's been quite sometimes since i last used the skills as i dropped out of OCT this year and quit St John entirely.