Thursday, May 26

it's almost 2am now and i'm here blogging another entry. What i day man, both my laptop and PC had fallen victim to some software conflict from my upgrading of Norton Antivirus. I used to use it on the laptop and i felt that it's even better than the eztrust and trendmicro i'm using now so decided to change it.Btw, my laptop is using Trend Micro Internet Security 2004.... while i'm currently reformatting my PC hoping for a new install would be better. Anyway, later Liverpool vs AC Milan in this champion league final. Well i'm be in the kop side eventhough i'm a manchester united fan. Personally i felt that Liverpool maybe the king of Europe but domestically, they reall sucks. I guessed it's maybe because of Rafa Benitez being the former winner of UEFA Cup that he knows how to play the European games...