Friday, April 15

Nothing much for me to blog for friday except that in the morning during thinking skill class, i was somehow "bullied" by the pinky duo of Nazi & Lina. Both of them always wear pink sweater in class and very close together too thus the nickname "Pinky Duo". After that, reach home and have a bath before going into sleep till almost 9pm. Out of boredom i wrote the following out....

"How long has it been since we met?
We had many happy things, and many sad things.
Faced with my faltering words, you are bewildered.
But one's true feelings are not easy to express.
Will my feelings get through you?
Will my sentiment get through you?
I'm happy if i can carry on with a natural smile.
Will it go on like that?
Can we go on like that?
Even if we are far apart, i hope to feel your heart close to me!!"