Thursday, March 31

Been stabbed in the back by a person i wanted to trust. They are all the same. When you are good, people will crowded to you like the honey to bee. When you are down, they will one by one leave you. I finally realised the nature of human nature. The world is not what i think it is. This human world is very selfish. It's powered by the 7 evils of mankind - calamity, sorrow, pain, horror, blindness, coldness and misery. Certain religious people may ask me to believe in their god and have faith in them. To be frank, i lost faith in all the religious beings. I felt that they are more like actual "guidelines". I believe i can fight my fate and destiny. Fight the heaven book and whatever stuff that is mentioned. Without praying to the half naked man, invisible being, elephant head guy or the colourful figures. I'm not disrespecting anyone but this is my point of view and got to respect it.

Hope this IA class quickly finish. Still got another (hopefully) 45 minutes left to go and i'm half dead from my self-imposed emotional pressure as i do not had much sleep last night. I think i did not sleep at all.... However i'm not that tired... Just dead....