Sunday, August 29

Well never blogged for a few days. In these few days had been quite turbulence for me. There are great things happening and also there were bad things happening too. But the negative stuff is all behind me now. I would like to say that finally i'm getting Nokia 6600. I been wanting this phone for quite sometimes already and finally my mum agreed to get it for me. Yeah Yeah... but then thinking of this, I regret a little bit because since i came from a single parent family and family income is not that much either. That is why i wanted to get myself a part-time job that only needed to work on the weekends. But then probably with this phone, this would make me work even harder to yield great result in my 2 years at ITE MacPherson. This is probably the way to repay my mother as I maybe materialistic but will still in will stay this the vicious cycle if i don't work hard now and regret the next time.....