Sunday, July 18

Yesterday i got this student council interview. Although I'm not confidence of getting in but i think most probably will. I just hoped i can make it. This morning i got stjohn training with them. After which i felt a little headache as i did not get anything except a packet of carrot juice from "Fruit Tree Fresh". After the training, after i reached home. I slept a record 4 hours. Really nice sleep as the weather is cooling since it rained very heavily. Also, i finally kept up with the current episode of One Piece through Kaizoku Fansubs release. I can't wait for the episode 102 to finish downloading as i really wanted to watch this. Recently being branded an Anime Freak by someone because of my continuous being entertained by animes such as Samurai 7, Samurai Clampoo, Monster, Initial D Forth Stage etc. But being an anime freak is great since Anime is a global thing now. Even Kids Central which previously broadcasting all american cartoon had now starting to show alot of anime. Such as Dragon Ball, One Piece, Astroboy, Gundam Seed etc. That is the reason why i really liked the Japanese culture. Their food is great, music is influential, interesting history except the World Wars period. I really interested in their history of the shogunate etc. And also one the world biggest maker of electrical stuff. From what i see now on my computer table, i got alot of japanese brand. Such as Sony, Casio, Canon, Ayumi Hamasaki....

Recently, i heard of a sound clip. It's the theme song from Final Fantasy X game. It brings back some nostalgia feeling to me as i really enjoyed playing the game other than earlier instalments. I simply loved both the original and the sequel, FFX-2. Since FF12 would be out soon, so i guessed i got to get over this FFX. Really one of the best games ever graced Sony Playstation video gaming console. With this, i decided to change my blog song to the song that i heard