Monday, July 5

It's exactly almost 1 week since i last blogged. Well alot of great things happened within this week. So much that is hard to describe. One is Friday's St John Day which i went back to Lyss. On the journey there, I got a very nostalgia feeling seem like i'm going back to my schooling days. Great Secondary School days and that is the best period that happened in my life. Even greater than Primary School. Today, 5th July 2004 started to new chapter in my life. I'm officially a Multimedia Technology student of ITE MacPherson. Looking forward to the 2 years. Actually i wanted to go with Wai Kit, Guan Qun and Co. for Spiderman 2 later. But although it will most probably the orientation to finish by 12:30 but still do not have that kind of "definately" so i decided to give it a miss first and watched it the next time. Anyway, stayed tuned for later as I'll be here describing my first day at ITE MacPherson