Wednesday, June 23

England won Croatia 4-2 and booked their quarter-final spot against host nation, Portugal. And of course, I just joined Wayne Rooney fanclub. He was really that kind of player that reminds me of Michael Owen during World Cup 1998 in France. He is the kind of player where you will "WOW" at him whenever he touched the ball. It came no surprise Chelsea got him on their wanted list. Well, i watched "My Girl", a thai movie just now. Just touching and simply great. It shown the nature of children during the growing up. I remembers at a stage of my life, i don't mind playing girly stuff but soon, i felt that it too girly and wanted to become more adventurous etc. It's really humourous too in the sense that their jokes never failed to make me laugh which is not l-a-m-e-r than what Jack Neo, Mark Lee, Patricia Mok is doing.