Tuesday, June 15

Well England lost to France in the last 3 minutes of the game. What luck they are having on Monday morning. Well, yesterday went to play a game of basketball. I would say that i scored a 3pointer. That is my first 3 pointer in months probably years. This is how i'm feeling when i shoot the ball. I recieved a normal pass from friend, then realised there is a on-coming defender coming towards me. Before i knew what how far i'm standing at, I shot the ball. It went in. Later i tried again, it went in too. Do not know how i felt that time, i scored a long shot. Yesterday i think miracles happened as for quite sometimes already, i never felt so sharp in my shooting too. That always give me a sense of resurrection. Well, One Piece and Gantz are being licensed already. Which means maybe those fansubs groups will stop unless they are not following guidelines and risked legal issue from those copyrighted companies.