Monday, June 7

Well been 4 days since i last blogged. Well in 30minutes time is my 18 birthday. It will be another boring birthday again since most of friends do not free and also i do have a traditions of celebrating birthday. However i of course of birthday wishes. My first wish is to settle well into ITE MacPherson this coming July 5th. My second wish is to get a successful ballot of the NDP04 while the last wish, i guess some may know. It is to win the heart of a "Tree". Well last saturday went to somewhere for a meeting and saw "Tree" walking past the room. To my surprise or late realisation, she is really short. I not sure whether was my eyes playing trick as i only got 3hours sleeps before i went to the school. When i reached home later, i slept all the way till 6pm i think before eating my dinner.... On Sunday, went to TM to shop and realised how much that sneaker had dropped. Adidas Superstar and dropped a sharp $100 and Reebok Answer 7 now selling at $90. I think most probably getting superstar i think getting it tomorrow in fear of disappointment as well as getting myself a self-birthday present. By the time i typed till her, it's 12midnight already. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.... :D....Btw, i would like to thank Valerie as i thought she still hated me but our msn chats changed alot of things.