Sunday, May 16

"See what hurts me the most is you won't admit you was wrong.
Bitch, do ya song. Keep tellin' yourself that you was right.
But how dare you try to make someone that hold such high regards on you.
You selfish bitch, I hope you fuckin' burn in hell for this shit."
Revised from Eminem's Cleaning Out My Closet...

One idiot make my mother sad and cried today. She can't even sleep now as she kept thinking over what this idiot said to her. Such pain especially my mother endured her and carried her in her stomach for 9months and few hours in labour before bring her into this world. Yet, what did she repay her? By calling her bitch and old lady. Since you say you don't like this home. Please go with those frags to Changi Rise in June and go find your own survival needs. She doted you more than I do and wanted to change HP, she will go get for you....Does she give me such "priviledge"? Nope, she even wanted me to give you that N6230 and i used your old 7250 especially using my phone to trade in.... She is your mother and got the rights to know what you do in school and your social life but you claimed that she is intruding your privacy and i am conspiracing with this "old lady".... That website i build for you and why can't i see what you did?? I can make as well can break it for you.... Well if i don't see, your bitchy friends may see it too and thinks bad about this "old lady".... fark you b**ch.... With immediate effect, i declared cold war against you and don't expect the same treatment i or this "old lady" give you in the future b**ch!!!