Monday, May 10

i wanted to quit this farking job... the more i worked, the more i tortured myself to it. I planned to call my supervisor around this time but i just heard that some farking person told that farking supervisor of that farking job that i WILL come today and he was so convinced that i will go to work that he even give someone a off day....damn fark never asked me properly somemore my NS deferment letter is here and i planned to go down to ITE MacPherson to get the document regarding my deferment and send it over to cmpb my tomorrow before 5pm.... if not i also not sure whether it will reached the deadline or not.... I'm very guilty if i dun go to work which meant extra workload for them.... But quite agitated over the whole incident. I must do my National Service stuff first as this job is a non-contract and underpaid farking job..... (0.o)_\_