Friday, May 14

For all friends, please stopped using Bittorrent to download copyrighted or licensed stuff as the authority over in the West had started actions against users of Bittorrent too following their semi-success in Kazaa and other P2P software. I just deleted all my movies and stuff which only left with unlicensed anime and those Mp3s that i owned the original cd. If you still using, please stop as you never know you are being monitored..... Well i listened to a song by Blink 182... it's called I Miss You which the chorus is:

"Don't Waste You Time On Me, you're Already a voice inside my head"...

Really a nice song especially since Blink 182 had a break from activity for 2-3 years from 2001 to 2003 which they took up solo project called "Boxcar Racer".... I never heard their side-project before so i do not know how they sound like. It seem that they never downgraded their style of music from All the Small Things to The First Date and to I Miss You... somemore more melodic from their typical punky musical style. I think maybe i going to put this song as music on this board. By the way, i changed my music from the hardcore rapping of Eminem's lead D-12 to a soft rock, The Reason by Hoobastank. Really another great lyric... I simply like this part:

"I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you"

If i can show these to someone, hoping someone can understand.... :)