Saturday, May 10

Another Saturday

*Listening to: 周杰伦 - 彩虹

Hi again, finally find some time to update this blog abit. Ever since the last update, i had returned to camp. The feeling when i walked through the main gate was really negative. Like i had mentioned earlier, I had been living a highly "unusual" life for the past 2 weeks and to go back to the old lifestyles really needs time to re-adapt.

Left with only 7 months of my service to my nation, i think it's really time to plan what I'm going to do after that. My top priority is studies. I think i'm lagging behind in this aspect. But most likely I'm going to find a part-time job and also study part-time as well.

I walked into a 7-11 just now and was surprised to see this on sale in Singapore.

Photobucket

"Mai Xiang Milk Tea" was the taste i drink every morning in Taiwan. Drinking the drink was very nostalgia and makes me miss Taiwan more than ever. With this, I'm really serious in saving up $$$ to go to Taiwan at the end of the year.

Also recently on MSN, Wai Kit told me that his enlistment is coming on 9th July 2008 to BMTC 2. I hoped i can accompany him there as he did when i was enlisted on 18 Dec 2006. NO FEAR bro!!! BMTC life will be much better and probably the best in your whole NS Life.