Monday, March 24

I Need Anger Management Class

*Listening to: Jon McLaughlin - Beautiful Disaster

I believed i do because i realised how quick my temper flares up especially what happened today. Eventhough i think the whole episode and drama was not my fault. I'm still fucking angry over it. I don't mind kena all the saikang or whatever shit but if want got saikang, make sure every one also got it as well. Fucking hell why does it that even after i off-shift, i got to continue to work. It's not that there is no one around but got like 8-9 other people slacking and idling in office and meal area but why don't call them. I and my team members woke up at around 0430 am this morning to do all the shit work. I don't mind about that because it's still during my duty hours but yet after 8am which my officer already said can leave but this fucker still keep throwing sai kang after sai kang for me and my team which i was so fucking irritated that i started to argue with him. Fucking sore loser that threatened Mr Raymond against me. I won't give a damn to him anymore that i will apply urgent leave tomorrow and definately will not return to camp. If he ask me to come back which i definately won't do it. I intended not to answer his phone call and will reply back to him if he msg me to call him back. I will reply that i will not call you back and he don't bother calling me. He call me one time, i reject his call one time. This is definately for sure.

Like what my friend said, "When you did not do anything, people will ignored you but if you do something and did wrongly, you will be fucked." I really agreed on this sentence now especially what i did for him yet he still demands more from me. I wondered how to survive 3 weeks at Taiwan with him. I should never volunteered to go there in the first place.

Just have a short exchange of msg with Valerie, i think this is the first time i typed her name here in my blog. She says that she do not have the confidence and don't even know what she studied in past few days plus her stomach making the whole thing worst. All i want to say is must have confidence girl. Ignorance and Confidence are both keys to success. From the book, Secret by Rhonda Byrne, ignore any other things that are redundant in your mind now and make your examination as dominant thoughts now. It really do helps as this what i did recently. Result came back and did very well for that particular module. All the best, must believe in yourself too.
Also i recently had a chat with a childhood friend, Rhonda on msn and she broke up with her guy of 6 years. It came just a shock because for those who knows her will definately thinks that they will meant for each other and definately spending the rest of their lives with each other. Ok Rhon, you will someday find someone who will definately need you more than him. Someone will change everything for happily ever after.

With this, i think i'm signing off.