Wednesday, December 26

Merry Christmas

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle all the way.

Yes, it's once again the time of the year that i felt quite happy. Christmas is also known as the happiest holiday of the year together with Lunar New Year for me. But suddenly, i felt that i don't quite like this christmas for some obvious reason.

Something happened last year around this time that left a darkness in my heart. This darkness will probably not find any light to shine on it again.

Eventhough that we are on talking terms now, but i guess things happened and it happened for a reason. These things happened thus created a new story for both of us. Times will tell whether these new story will have a good ending or not.

Christmas is here so is my 1 week leave. For the rest of the year till 2nd Jan 08, i will not be going back to camp. A sigh of relief as i really need this break alot. 1 year in army really starts to get a toll on me. I felt really tired and mentally burnt out. Hopefully i can get these 1 week to do the things that i want and want recharge my batteries before going to face my last year in this prison that held all those "non-criminal". HAHA, what's up is 2008 and my ORD date is 17 Dec 2008. So i guessed i must feel happy.