Wednesday, March 16

Current Song on Itunes - (Slip Up) Little More Than Before by Beck Mongolian Chop Squad

(Slip Up) Little More Than Before by Beck
"I don't know since when i changed to such a cold-hearted guy
I have to warm this frozen icy lonely heart to thaw
I being wrapped with warmness more than anything else for sure
I 'm gonna make my coming days filled with laughter and joy

I let myself down that i'm more cruel than i thought i would be
I'm just a loser who ends up by caring for my soul
I don't give my heart to no one cause i don't wanna waste my time
I tried to love this loneliness slip out of this lonesome hole

Sorrow is what i hate but it's grown my sensations
Regrets taught me how to make any hard decisions
Peace is always by my side but i've never felt it once
Love is not a word only for sweet romance

Well i'm scared, scared, scared, scared to death
And i'm scared to keep on going on my way
Well i'm scared, scared, scared to death
And i'll tell myself i'm special till the end

Recalling my torn broken, aching heart of these long days
And all the memories, i wanted to forget for making leaps
Recalling, breaking, aching, crying, making sure to me
And i take all and grin at my future on the way"

4 January 1999 - I met her in the fateful 2nd floor classroom of Loyang Secondary School....
January 1999 ~ May 1999 - Take the usual bus service 21 to school with her....
Year 2000 - Want to be more than just friend but she don't seem to realise it
Year 2001 ~ 2002 - In the midst of "Silent War" with her.....
Year 2003 - Lost contact with her as we went different routes and starts different journey through life
May 2004 - Re-established contact through MSN Messenger
8 March 2005 - Watched Hitch with her......
13 March 2005 - Went out with her and a group of friends with dinner at Billy Bombers, Bugis