Sunday, September 26

Changed a new template. I guessed you people may think it is familiar to you. Yes this is a very popular template i got over at blogskins. I downloaded Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence from suprnova last night. I can say that I have not finished watching it yet but it's really a great anime/movie with great computer graphic. Also Naruto the movie at suprnova and realised it is 4GB big. It's really big for a movie so i guessed I will be waiting awhile probably some people may come out version that is smaller hopefully it's of good quality and less than 1GB. Changed my song to Arigatou by Kokia. It was sent to me by Vanessa few nights ago and really liked it. It may sound familiar as this is the japanese version of Sammi's song of the same name. It's the original version too. Anyway, i think i'll be going back to either Full Spectrum Warrior (great game with excellent graphic) or Ghost in the shell 2 now. Blogged again tomorrow night :D