Thursday, June 12

Complacency of Our Police Force?

I know many of you like me that was involved in Mas Selamat manhunt might find this abit too familiar... this is the link if you want to know more - Two re-arrested after trying to escape custody- CNA.

First why do i see that our police force are getting complacent? Had they not learn their mistake when Mas Selamat escaped? I don't want to spend another month of my NS life doing the manhunt again. That period of time despite being unmemorable but i don't want to make want to remember it anyway. It really does burnt out alot of my time and life. 5 weekends burnt plus numerous stayed in.

This week, had some very bad incidents that happened within the SAF. 2 servicemen died. 1 is an army recruit currently having his confinement weeks in Pulau Tekong while the other is a RSAF regular Officer Cadet Trainee in Brunei. I want to send my condolences to both of their grieving families. Both apparently collapsed without warning and couldn't be revived despite being provided with first aid at the very first moment it happened. It does makes me wonder does it have anything to do with the lifestyles we are living now? Because we have such a good standard of living and that a simple change in environment could trigger something drastic to our body. I remember when i was in Taiwan this past April and for the first few days, i couldn't sleep well. Despite the weather being so cooling especially and yet i was sweating buckets and couldn't shit well too. I was bleeding whenever i shit.

I think i better logged off now. My friends are trying to "psycho" me into playing Call of Duty 4 with them again. haha.