Tuesday, August 30

I really do think that my sleeping hours had been messed up. I couldn't sleep the whole night too. I think most probably is the 6hours slept i had on monday. Well, yesterday i did not sleep at all before heading out to class. In class, when i'm always the teacher nightmare. Terrorising teacher etc :P

On my way home, i had a phonecall from Vanessa. She wanted to meet me so that she can get those X-Japan songs from me. Well, i went home. Have a shower and changed into a new set of clothes before heading out again. Meet her at the old Long John Silver restaurant at CenturySquare. I brought my laptop out with me as i'm doing the storyboard for my new Flash project. I not too sure whether this is a good or bad news but Wong Hong Fei is no longer teaching my class Flash. The new teacher, LOL... his name is fucking weird for a guy. His name is Quan Quan. At first i thought i saw "Qian Qian" when he projected his name on the powerpoint slide via class projector. Very easy to bully LOL.

Ok i meet Vanessa and talk cock awhile. Then i walk her to the bus stop to take bus 17. On my way home, without taking the shower again i just close my room door and sleep almost immediately for about 5-6hours till almost 9pm. After that online to check on stuff such as emails etc. I tried to sleep just now but couldn't, feeling very restless or hyper. I guessed that next time if i go out to work, i thinked i would want to find a job that requires night shift. I'm very sleepy during the day but hyperactive at night. I wondered what's the reason.

To Lina: Sorry for not uploading those songs yet. Check back later, it would have been uploaded