Saturday, January 22

Listening to: From Cradle to Enslave by Cradle of Filth

I'm back to blog at this early hours again. Friday was a public holiday which is too a religious holiday for the muslim. Anyway, i finally bought the Apple iPod Mini 4GB Blue Colour on thursday. It's been my baby since i brought it home eventhough i'm regretting a little as i was using my own money to buy it. Just like what "she" told me, money for a person to spend. Listening to this black metal music called "From Cradle to Enslave" now. The content of it is something like on the bible with the devil's points of view. But i somehow liked the band somehow. That is why i maybe going to upload this song into my iPod later.

Friday morning, i woke up at 6.25am to a very bad stomach or probably gastric pain or maybe it's stomach muscle cramped too. It's so painful and couldn't even output any products. Which later i forced myself to sleep but not sleeping on my stomach and straining my stomach area in any ways. Somehow managed to doze off until noon time. Other than my very bad cough, my day is not so bad and i think i maybe going to suntec or queensway later to get something.....