Thursday, December 30

Listening to: Rashinban by Audio Rulez

I think i found my real dream. I aspired to join the RSN (Republic of Singapore Navy) as a career. As i mentioned before, i really fascinated by those warships and probably it will do a part for my home too. Anyway, i just recieved my letter for NS Medical Check-up on 16 February 2005. It falls on a Wednesday which meant, i may needed to apply leave from school on that day. Anyway, school starting on 10 Jan 2005.

Went to watch Stephan Chow's Kung Fu Hustle. Well, all i can say is it sucks. Luckily i had free tickets if not i will be cursing about it now. I would say that the exterior looks nice but the interior is rotten. It's looks more like a children movie instead of a typical Stephan Chow comedy.... Those of you that planning to watch it, i would advised you to do not waste the money on it. At least, SpongeBob Squarepants movie is nicer.... LOL