Thursday, December 23

Listening to: Crazy by Simple Plan

Today i saw one of my primary school friend and god damn....she was really hot and really good looking. Anyway, for guys out here.... If you thinking of asking me to intro, well, just asked you to stop dreaming as i do not think such a good looking girl do not have a steady. I couldn't recognised her at first but remembered it well after. One thing she told me was quite flattening, she say i look quite matured with my facial hairs (I have not been shaving for mayb 2-3weeks). I was thinking why she said that i think i look the same after these 6-7years except for the new hairstyle maybe. Anyway, i'm a very untidy boy during my sec school with usual uncombed hair etc.... only in sec 1 that i started combing "center parting" which was the "In-Thing" in my class....LOL....

Haiz, i lost all my Naruto, Gantz, One Piece, Samurai 7 & my my current loved Bleach anime episodes as i accidentally deleted everything. Too lazy to download everything again as it may probably took me ages. Luckily those Initial D are still intact and anticipating the new episodes. Saw the raw on Saiyaman and i guessed it's coming out soon.

Anyway, i just checked my ITE Nov Exam 2004 result and i passed... I wondered why i worries in the first place if i knew i would it.... I even get a Pass for Communication & Electronic Principles. A subject i thought i definately failed.