Friday, December 17

I'm back and posting again. I used my old blogskins back as the one that i did with the black angel (Gackt) was screwed up. I just finished watching Gantz. It's really a depressing and twisted anime about a guy named Kurono Kei, brought back from death when he and his friend Katou tried to help a homeless and drunk man out of the train track by a mysterious sphere called Gantz. When watching since Kurono, Katou & Kishimoto was the so called main-character as the story revolves around them. But somehow was treated with a twist in plot when Kishimoto and Katou was killed in episode 20 and left Kurono as the sole survivor. But still in the end, he died in the anime too. But in the manga, he was still well and alive after that part. And also the content was quite gory and contains some nudity and sex scene too. What to do especially the author was a hentai artist before. I think this anime leaves a mark on my mind currently as i cannot get the scene when kishimoto was killed out of my mind just yet. Was thinking of this scene wherever i go just now.

Anyway, sorry guys that i lost some of your bloggy links. Do email or msn me if your bloggy links are not here. And hoped you likes the song that is playing in this blog. A song by Lostprophets called Last Train Home