Monday, November 1

Yeah, only left with roughly 3 weeks to go before the 6weeks holiday until when school restarts on 10 January 2005. However this 3 weeks would be quite busy i believed as i have 2 phase tests, 1 Visual Basic project and the Electrical Principles examination in this period of time. I really needs the break as recently been quite tired and stressful. Sunday morning woke up to a very bad headache. Just 1 weeks ago, i got a high fever with headache but was lucky that it subsided after taking 2 panadols. As i had said before, St John had started too. Just known that the venue for the NCO Course 2004 could be Changkat Changi Secondary School. I would say that it is a beautiful, new school with modern facilities.

This is the time again when most secondary schools will be having the GCE O Level examination. I had mine last year and i would say it was HELLISH. The night before the first paper, i somehow lost control of my bladder and kept going to toilet. Although i think i work hard but not enough, as i felt i work harder for my N Level in 2002. This was the past, currently really settled into my life at ITE MacPherson and had no plans to retake it. Quite like the class except 1 bastard. He is probably the fucker of the fuckers. Why do i called him that? 2weeks ago, we went to kbox. He is the one that finished the tidbits that cost $5 with unlimited refill. I didn't not even touched a single peanut. Yet, he expected me to pay him $5 which i kind of refused at first but that time, i was abit hesitant. Then came tuesday, he asked me
"What day is today? Remember you owe me something."

Being forgetful at stuff, i replied:
"Tuesday loh...What i owe u?"

His reply is
"The $5 lah god dammit..."

Knowing that he is asking for the money, i told him tomorrow than pay him. But he knew i got the $12 in my pocket as KL was on medical leave that day. He ask me to pay with him the $12 in my pocket and ask for it again from my parent. I was furious at this comment. Fark him, who thinks that all parent are like his. He never got whacked before that why he was behaving like this. Real childish in my opinion. That time i really want to give him a punch on his face, knowing i was angry... He tell me "Relax, i was only joking just now". Fuck, do you call that joking? His face and body language tells it all that he was serious when asking for the $5. I'm not going to go out with him anymore nor pay him the money. Some of you may thinks that i'm abit "stingy" or having thought of "making a fuss out of a small deal." but that how i felt. Imagined yourself in my shoes having such person as classmate............ I'm cool now but that time i'm really angry and furious about him. At least Soon Heng (our class joker cum attention seeker) is better than him in term of maturity and attitude. Anyway, it's almost 2am already. Time really flies... See you guys next time got to sleep. Having morning class later