Saturday, October 16

Roughly about 1 month since i last posted here. Been busy and not feeling well for the past few days. Schooling is still the same. Actually planned for The Exorcist with few of my classmates on Friday but in the end, one of them "put aeroplane" which decided not to go. Changed my song to Cannonball by Damien Rice. Don't know who is he but i felt this song is great. Maybe will go listen to more songs from him. Anyway, I got a new ideas for the upgrading of my computer. I think my harddisk maybe dying soon. This is my new upgrades plan:

1. AMD Sempron 2600 333Mhz processor w/
Asus A7V880 VIA KT800 SATA w/5.1 chan. Sound + G.Lan DDR400 mobo - $298
2.Maxtor 120MB Harddisk - $141
3.Kingston DDR400 512MB - $152
Total : $ 501

Hoped can saved up to at least $400 before my harddisk died completely....