Friday, October 3

Finally Friday

Listening to: Boys Like Girls - Thunder

Hi peeps, i'm here to update this blog abit. I'm quite busy recently and did not really had much time online. As you all know, i woke up at about 6:45am everyday and reached home usually at around 6:30pm. I spent almost 12 hours outside and only had another 12 hours at home. And in this 12 hours, 7 hours are needed for sleep which in turn only had about 5 hours of free time. It's abit less by my standard but what to do. This is life!!!

As i had stated many times before, my ord date is on 17th December 2008 and I'm already in the mood. Haha. Booked by Dental FFI on the 31st October 10:15am at Selarang Camp and after that i will need to go draw blood for HIV test just in case i contacted that disease during National Service which is quite impossible. I'm really looking forward for the day to come haha. And immediately after I ORDed, i'm going for a weekend getaway to Genting Highland, Malaysia on the weekend. Had already found out how much i needed to pay and on the schedule on what time the bus is departing. I can say quite excited for this trip and what make it more exciting is that this trip might be my first trip oversea with a good friend of mine and of course the girl i'm in a relationship in now. If i can confirmed everything by this month, i believed that this would be the most memorable trip ever overseas. After this, the next trip overseas most likely will be to Taiwan or Hong Kong.

Last weekend, Singapore held it's first ever F1 race and what make it more unusual is that it's being held at night. The world's first ever night race and probably the most exciting and dramatic race ever in F1. I know that Ferrari's was all negative about it, but it's luck they should be cursing and not Singapore's track. If Alonso and Renault can win it, but why can't them? I never like Ferrari in the first place and this incident really re-instated my belief for Ferrari. Go McLaren and Go Hamilton. You can do it. I would love to see Alonso and Hamilton on the same team again but i believed that it will never happened especially on what happened last season. But Alonso will definately do better if he join BMW next season. I had told myself that i would really want to buy tixs for the race again next year. I do not want to miss it again.

I think with this, it's time for me to log off. I want to finish watching Meet Dave before I sleep tonight. Hoped to have the time to update again.