Monday, July 28

With Me

Mood: In Love

Hi all, it's been quite sometimes since i last updated this blog. Some exciting stuff happened recently and i finally found my someone special. She is a 23 years old Libra and i really liked her alot. I think this is the first time i got this feeling since few years ago. Hey, if you ever read this i wrote this just for you:

Darling, I love you with all my heart. If you give me 100% of yours, I will return it with 102% of mine. Do not worry about your background because nothing can stop me from loving you. Nothing can stop you from loving me too. Nothing can ever come in between us and Nothing can ever seperate us.

So let makes our time together the most happiest moment of our lives. I can't wait to meet you out again.

:D

Ok this aside, last week is my unit's anniversary. This is the 9th anniversary of the Commando Regular Forces. Went to do some volunteering work at Guillemard Garden School last thursday and it's one of the most meaningful stuff i ever did. Despite being very tiring as we had to shift condemned furniture down. I got to give praises to the teachers there. They are probably the best teachers ever because the attentions and patiences the student at the school requires. Kudos to them and hope there somewhere in the future, i got the chance to do something similar again.

I think i'm supposed to go P.Tekong to support the training today but somehow not sure why, someone replaced me for both days. Guess i managed to "escape" it for now but still i think there are still chances that i might go there again because i still have 4 more months before i ORD. I can't wait for that day to come. Somemore the same feeling before i enlisted come again. Before enlistment, i was quite anxious because i don't know what to expect but now going to ORD soon, i suddenly feel that i really don't know what I gonna do after i ORD. Studies is priority but i still need money to spend but i do not know what job i wanna get. I really have to start to sit down and think about this already.

Anyway, i think might need to come back for NDP duties this weekend. How i hated it anyway. By the way i got to go. See ya all.