Friday, October 10

Finally Friday....again

I think this is one of the many posts that entitled "Finally Friday" here.

Another hectic gone and here comes another weekend. Today i got my 22nd pay from Army which only 2 more paydays left before i ORD. Anyway, the air-con in my room is leaking again. I really wanted to contact the technician to have it drained again but did not know which brand is good. So guys if you have any reputable air-con services that can intro, do leave me a note. Many Thanks!!

Anyway, she had a blog now. I'm very glad to read it because i know what is she thinking. I will be meeting her again this coming saturday so i guess i'm quite looking forward to it. Had already signed up for The New Paper Big Walk this coming 2nd November 2008 and she say that she might not be able to finish 5km walk haha. Anyway, 5km is not really anything for me as i had finished a longer walk before in army. I had even ran this distance before so i guess it should be just any other "routine walk" for me. :P

I got Jay Chou latest cd already and it rocks. It's much much better than "I'm Busy." Guys highly recommended and to show that he is back at his best once again. Haha

Well 11pm is coming and another day over. This shows time really flies fast. I will try to update it as much as possible because i'm starting to get a lot of time from my schedule since I'm going to ORD soon.

That's all for now.